Wednesday 3 June 2009

A new sash on an old dress

It seems weird looking back on my old writing - thinking how much I've changed in style since then and how everything's changed generally. So many people have now started their own blogspot/blogger accounts yet I'm proud to say I've had mine for far longer than you have so xP Thought it's about time I actually started publishing entries.

Yes, after a bit of a break from a time of real emotional uproar, I feel pretty settled. But still as if I have a great deal to learn. I thought, rather aptly, that documenting this journey in a way I could share it with strangers/stalkers would help me to lose the defensiveness I've picked up along the way so far. At the moment, my primary focus is living up to my full potential in at least my english a levels. I don't want to spend summer in regret of how much harder I could've worked. It's getting pretty chaotic. Better get back to that in a few minutes, but for now - I feel as if, most of all, I need to develop a new kind of perception of those around me. Some sort of better emotional intelligence. I'm too like a guy in that respect, just blundering through things without really thinking.

Another, more physical kinda goals I want to reach in the next six weeks-ish includes getting a job, start saving! I need to get rid of some junk in various carboot sales/ebay scouts too. Mum's agreed to go twos on a mac for me if I do good in my A-levels (basically I need to get enough to get into uni).

I'll wait untill my exams are pretty much done to update, speak soon bloggers xox
(NOTE: upon purchasin a camera, I will also add a few pictures to my blogs so my big dumb words are complemented visually!)

No comments:

they're just dull light